For the angling adventure of a lifetime combine the Madison River's best fly fishing lodge with the region's top guides. A more perfect fly fishing lodge is hard to imagine. Many of our guests have spent years fishing out of the many of the world's top fishing lodges and they always rate the "ranch" at the very top!
The lodge is located on the Channels section of the Madison River. If a day spent float fishing hasn't fulfilled your angling urges, make a few casts on "Jurassic Pond" to trophy trout following a gourmet meal. Better yet, take advantage of the private access to "Channels" of the Madison.
The experienced lodge team will make you feel right at home as soon as you arrive. The dining room provides a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere that fosters an air of fellowship among people who share common interests. Throw in spectacular mountain views, abundant wildlife, and clean spacious rooms and it is no wonder that over 70% of the guests are returning customers!
Montana Angler Fly Fishing Lodge Packages at the Madison Valley Ranch
All packages are based on double occupancy & shared guide.
3 Nights Lodging - 2 Days Guided Fishing
Main Lodge Rooms $2170 pp ~ Duplex Suites $2260 ~Lower Channels Lodge Rooms $2320 pp ~ Upper Channels Lodge Rooms $2380 pp
4 Nights Lodging - 3 Days Guided Fishing
Main Lodge Rooms $2955 pp ~ Duplex Suites $3075 ~Lower Channels Lodge Rooms $3155 pp ~ Upper Channels Lodge Rooms $3235 pp
5 Nights Lodging - 4 Days Guided Fishing
Main Lodge Rooms $3730 pp ~ Duplex Suites $3880 ~Lower Channels Lodge Rooms $3980 pp ~ Upper Channels Lodge Rooms $4080 pp
6 Nights Lodging - 5 Days Guided Fishing
Main Lodge Rooms $4515 pp ~ Duplex Suites $4695 ~Lower Channels Lodge Rooms $4815 pp ~ Upper Channels Lodge Rooms $4935 pp
7 Nights Lodging - 6 Days Guided Fishing
Main Lodge Rooms $5200 pp ~ Duplex Suites $5410 ~Lower Channels Lodge Rooms $5550 pp ~ Upper Channels Lodge Rooms $5690 pp
*An additional charge will be applied for single anglers or for single occupancy rooms - please call or email for pricing
Accommodations based on double occupancy, all meals: buffet breakfast, streamside lunch, evening appetizers, and a 4 course casual gourmet dinner (including complimentary beer & wine), guided drift and/or wade fishing (Madison River, Yellowstone River, Ruby River, and Missouri River), use of ORVIS rods, reels and waders, flies and tackle, and use of property amenities including fishing on the Jurassic Pond, Jack Creek, and the “Channels” section of the Madison River and lodge staff gratuities (but not guide gratuities).
Package Rates Do Not Include:
Montana fishing license, Montana lodging tax, transportation to and from the lodge, private water rod fees, and fishing guide gratuities. Please do not hesitate to ask for further information regarding the exclusions. Based on customer feedback and our goal to make sure your stay is “hassle-free”, we’ve simplified (indeed removed) the hassles and uncertainties of any ‘tipping’ policy for lodge and dining staff gratuities which are built into the pricing (but not fishing guide gratuities). A 7% Montana lodging tax is also automatically added to the final invoice. Room taxes are $13/night/person based and will be paid at check out.
WE CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR STAY!
If you want to stay longer, fish less, sight see more, go to Yellowstone National Park, horseback ride, play golf or just enjoy the day hanging out at the “Ranch” please let us know. We also offer corporate group rates, along with season specials ~ so don’t be shy about inquiring!
(Package prices will be adjusted accordingly)
Airport Shuttle: $200.00 round trip for the first person, each additional guest- $25.00 Nearest Commercial Airport: Bozeman, Montana - Gallatin Field, serviced by Delta, Frontier, Alaska/Horizon & United Airlines. The airport is approximately one hour from the Ranch.
Driving: Guests can drive directly to the Ranch. You may drive your own car or rent one in Bozeman. Maps will be sent prior to your departure.
The Ranch is an ideal setting to combine business with pleasure. With a conference room, fax, video and phone capabilities, you will be able to get in the important work that needs to be done knowing that you are just a cast-away from an afternoon and evening of incredible fishing. The main lodge has a large open dining area as well as a comfortable lounge for gathering. The upstairs offers a large gathering area with a poker table and numerous reclining chairs and a wide screen TV. The Channels Lodge also offers a massive commons area with private kitchen and living area that can be reserved exclusively for your own group.
Main Lodge Rooms: All rooms have their own outside entrance, covered front porch, private bath and very comfortable beds. Each room has two beds (The Bighole: queen and a double; The Madison and Gallatin: queen and a twin; The Ruby: two doubles)
Duplex Rooms: Both duplex rooms also feature a large living room and wet bar along with reading table & chairs. They each have a queen and a double bed along with a pull out couch.
Channels Lodge Rooms: All four Channel Lodge rooms are larger and have two queen beds with private entries.
Chef Scott Warren has been with the Madison Valley Ranch for 10 seasons. Using only the freshest products, the evening's four-course meal reflects Scott's creativity and passion for delivering truly memorable meals. Even after a full buffet breakfast, don't be surprised if you leave the lodge in anticipation of the evening's menu! Scott is a professionally trained chef with an honors degree in culinary arts from Western Culinary Institute and continuing education from CIA, Greystone in Napa Valley. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the Madison Valley Ranch and looks forward to sharing it with our guests.
"After a day spent in the outdoors, the chance to come back to a meal from world-class chef Scott Warren is a fitting end to the day. Using the finest local ingredients as well as imported mainstays, Scott sets a table that ranks at the top of lodge cuisine anywhere in the world."
~Orvis' Guide to Great Sporting Lodge Cuisine
• Coconut macadamia nut Banana bread French toast
• Eggs Benedict with local ham and a lemon-chive hollandaise
• Fresh herb, mushroom, and feta frittata
• Caramelized apple and roasted pecan buttermilk pancakes
• Local sausage, fresh chive and white cheddar omelet
• Daily homemade pastries
• Local bacon and sausage
• Hot oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon and blueberries
• Fresh sliced fruits and berries
• Locally raised Bison Meatballs with smoked tomato and fresh basil
• Crispy Calamari topped with a lemon-caper remoulade
• Asian Chicken Satay served with a ginger and peanut sauce
• Pulled Pork Nachos accompanied with homemade coleslaw and chipotle cream
• Grizzly Garden’s organic baby lettuces tossed in a zinfandel wine vinaigrette, with fresh herb infused local goat cheese, blueberries and buttermilk-chive croutons.
• Homemade locally raised duck confit, topped with sherry infused micro green salad, candied pistachios, and fresh oranges
• Locally grown organic baby arugula salad, served with honey-lime marinated grilled peaches and roasted Spanish almonds, tossed in a smoked pepper vinaigrette
• Roasted pheasant and local chanterelle mushroom soup, with lemon zest, chives and parmesan reggiano
• Pan seared Sea Scallops with a citrus-soy buerre blanc and a roasted chile glaze
• Homemade raviolis stuffed with local goat ricotta cheese, lemon-herb roasted free-range organic chicken and fresh herbs, topped with a fennel pollen and roasted tomato sauce
• Grass fed Montana raised natural Beef, charbroiled and sliced a top a potato and artichoke gratin, accompanied by a roasted seasonal vegetable ragu, topped with a fresh thyme and morel mushroom sauce
• Locally raised natural Pork Tenderloin roasted and wrapped in pancetta, served a top a sweet corn and smoked tomato risotto, topped with a caramelized shallot and sage jus
• Macadamia nut crusted fresh Mahi-Mahi, served a top a sweet potato cake, with a mango-red pepper salsa and a citrus buerre blanc
• Chocolate truffle tart, served with homemade burnt-orange ice cream and raspberry cointreau sauce
• Warm apple and bourbon bread pudding, served with a maple anglaise, cinnamon whipped cream, and almond lace cookies
• Wine-poached Washington Pears served with citrus mousse, hazelnut praline shortbread cookies, and a caramelized honey and lime glaze
• Blackberry buttermilk panna cotta, topped with berries and mint compote